| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Summerside, Pe in May is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 86.4mm (3.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 15:30 long with an average length of 14:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Summerside, Pe May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Summerside, Pe, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Summerside, Pe:
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) N
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 139 kms (86.4 miles) WNW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) W
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) WSW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) WSW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 217.2 kms (134.9 miles) WSW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 202.2 kms (125.6 miles) SW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) SSW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 298.9 kms (185.7 miles) WSW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 181.9 kms (113 miles) NE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) E
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 56.4 kms (35 miles) ESE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) ESE
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 292.1 kms (181.5 miles) E
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) S
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) S
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.9 miles) S